Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
No questions asked return policy. At Point Break Solution we care for you when you purchase from us, 100% satisfaction is our goal. If, for any reason, you would like to return any unused server or item purchased from us, please follow these instructions:
- You can return an item that not used, and it is still in original packaging within 30 days from original date of shipping.
- Contact us direct at 866-328-1904 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Products must be in the condition in which you received them and in the original box and packaging.
- Contact us directly
- No refunds or exchanges without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization #.
- Send the unused product back to us insured for the full value (FedEx, UPS, or USPS traceable packages only).
- The Customer is responsible for return shipping cost. As a courtesy, we can issue the return label directly from UPS. Once the item it's returned, the customer will be issued the refund less the cost of shipping. Any products kept after 30-days the customer is responsible for return shipping & 10% standard restocking fee of goods.
After inspection of the returned product, SaveMyServer.com, at its discretion, will issue a full or partial refund less the original shipping charges.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY REFUSED SHIPMENTS
If a client refuses any delivery, a 10% restocking fee will be charged and credited less the original shipping costs. No refunds will be credited until the refused shipment has arrived in our warehouse. Refused shipments that get lost in transit are the sole responsibility of the client.
IF ANY ERRORS
Point Break's intention is to process each order with 100% accuracy. Please accept our sincere apologies for any mistakes. Please contact us immediately to report the error. We will promptly send out the correct replacement product and pick up the incorrect item at our expense.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
If you receive any product that might get damaged while shipping, contact us immediately. It is imperative that you do not discard the damaged packaging. Point Break will communicate with the shipment carrier to schedule pick up for the damaged package, and we will send out a replacement once the damaged item is received and inspected at our warehouse. All claims for damaged products must get submitted within five business days of receipt of goods. Any claims reported after five business days are subject to denial.